Extraordinarily durable and incredibly versatile, a metal building is a steel structure that serves as a convenient and cost-effective storage space for your expensive tools, equipment, and vehicles. The popularity of both custom metal buildings and prefab metal building kits has taken off in the last few years thanks to the fact that they can be used in so many different ways.
At Global Carport, we understand that buying a metal building is an investment in yourself, your business, and your future. Our dedicated team of experts has the experience and the knowledge to help find the perfect structure for your unique situation. We value your trust, so we stick to the highest quality materials, and we’ll be there for you when you need it with world-class customer service and a 20-year rust-through warranty on our 12 gauge tubing. Want to know more about the wonderful world of custom metal buildings? Give us a call now on (800) 918-7432, and let’s talk about investing in your future.
A Few of Our Best and Brightest Global Carport Buildings
The thing we take the most pride in is delivering the perfect metal building to solve the specific challenges you face in your home or business. This is some of our best work, if we do say so ourselves.
The Right Roof for Your Situation
If you’re new to the world of metal buildings and prefab steel structures, the flexibility and customization options can quickly get overwhelming. Start with what’s important, the right roof for you.
Choosing your roof comes down to two things, the unique benefits each different design structure offers and your personal preferences (this roof will last a lifetime, so it’s important to us that you like the look of it). There are three core types of roof to consider, the Regular Roof Style, the Vertical Roof, and the A-Frame Horizontal Roof (sometimes called a Boxed Eave Roof). If you want help figuring out the best roof for your situation, just give us a call on (800) 918-7432, we love to talk about this stuff! In the meantime, here are the basics to get you started.
A Vertical Roof can handle more extreme weather conditions, and is designed with vertical panels so that snow and storm debris slides easily off instead of collecting and causing problems down the road. It is reinforced with additional steel framing, which helps boost the durability of your metal building and prevent smaller structures from blowing over during heavy winds.
A-Frame Horizontal Roof
The A-Frame Horizontal Roof is the best looking option, especially if your metal structure is in a residential area, like a carport or a shed. It offers additional reinforcement with box eave trim on the sides to enhance stability and durability, and the panels of the roof run side to side. While it’s not designed to handle extreme weather to the same extent as a Vertical Roof, it does offer a boost in durability compared to a Regular Roof Style.
Regular Roof Style
Our most affordable option, the Regular Roof Style, is a classic horizontal design with rounded edges that’s perfect if you live in an area with fairly mild weather. There’s no seam at the peak of the roof, so you never have to worry about leaks or floods damaging your possessions. It maintains durability while also being cost-effective, as it uses less material and is easier to install than other roof styles.
The Only Limit Is Your Imagination: Unique Uses for Metal Buildings
The most incredible thing about metal buildings is that they can be customized to suit nearly any situation you can think up. You’ve surely seen people using them as carports/garages, barns, and for equipment storage, but here are six of the more unusual and creative ways people can use Global Carport’s metal buildings:
- Doggie Daycares & Pet Hotels
- Music Venues / Theaters
- Healthcare Testing and Treatment Centers
- Wedding Chapels
- Blood Banks
- Skateboard Parks and Youth Recreation Centers
A Metal Building Just For You: Customization and Colors
Want to know why Global Carport has grown into the best metal building dealer in the USA? Is it because we have the most competitive prices on the market? Our simple online sales service or fast and free delivery? The premium quality materials we use? Those things are all important, but the real secret of our success is a commitment to finding the perfect customization combination for your unique needs.
Our core customization options offer you the chance to design your perfect space, one you’ll enjoy using and can depend on for many years to come.
- Our prefab steel structures come in a wide range of sizes to cover every application, and you can customize the width, length, and height of your building to ensure a perfect fit for both your needs and the space you have available.
- Unlike your home, the square footage of metal buildings is calculated based on the outside dimensions of the steel, so start by figuring out how much space you want inside. Once you decide how much square footage you need, we can help you figure out the best way to shape it to achieve your goals.
As we mentioned above, the structure you choose for your roof will depend on the features and benefits you need, your personal design tastes, and the type of weather it needs to withstand. We can help you determine whether a regular or vertical roof is best for you, and whether you would benefit from an A-Frame.
Doors & Windows
We offer a range of different high-quality doors (walk-in, roll-up, garage doors) and windows with our steel buildings, to ensure we can meet any need you may have. We can also install them with frames and matching trim to ensure it’s not only functional, but looks great too!
Having the right anchors for your prefab metal building is absolutely critical to maximize long-term durability. We have several different options to suit the specific type of structure and base you choose, guaranteed to keep everything locked in place.
12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing
The gauge system is how we measure the standard thickness of the metal used for your frame and roof. The smaller the number is, the thicker the steel, and the thicker the steel, the stronger your frame and roof will be.
- We offer both 12- and 14- gauge steel as options for your frame.
- Both gauges are tested to handle intense weather conditions and are incredibly strong.
- We also offer an exclusive 20-year rust-through warranty on all qualifying frames!
26- & 29- Gauge Roofing
Just like with our steel building frames, we offer two different gauges of roofing to ensure you’ve got the best roof for your needs and environment.
- One of the advantages of working with Global Carport is that we are a well-established industry leader as metal building dealers. This means we understand exactly what we need to provide you with, and ensure you have no trouble getting the required certifications and building codes for your local area.
- Our expert customer service team can provide you with the building plans you need for a smooth inspection based on the requirements of your state and building.
Making sure you choose the right color for your environment and for your personal tastes is critical to delivering a metal building that exceeds your expectations. You can choose a single color for everything, a two-tone color scheme, and can even customize the colors for the side paneling, roof, and trim.
At Global Carport, we offer 13 color options to suit your needs:
- Barn Red
- Slate Blue
- Quaker Grey
- Pewter Grey
- Pebble Beige
- Earth Brown
Give us a call today on (800) 918-7432, and we can help you discover the perfect metal building for your unique situation!
The Most Competitive Metal Building Prices in the Industry
When it comes to custom metal building prices, the options you choose for your structure are going to be the most influential thing in determining the price of your quote. Our expert customer service team can help you find the right balance between selecting components that will fulfill the needs of your project while also staying inside your budget.
The main things that affect the cost of your steel structure are:
- The dimensions of your building
- Your customization choices
- Additional materials desired
- The gauge of the steel used for the frame and roof
- Your location
- Certification and building permit requirements
- Labor required for installation
We believe in finding ways to support individuals and businesses that want to take action and invest in their future by designing their perfect metal building. Because of that belief, we offer two financing options to ensure that an investment for the future doesn’t mean a struggle in the present. Rent to own (RTO) financing is available upon request, and we also offer the Global Carport financing program to qualifying customers.
Prefab Metal Building Kits for DIY Masters
If you love the challenge of DIY or you’re just trying to save some money by handling installation yourself, our high-quality prefab metal building kits are an incredible option. Our metal building kits are the most affordable ones on the market and can still be custom engineered to suit your needs. Everything you need to install your metal building is included, from the architectural drawings and instructions to the material components.
Ordering a kit to install yourself offers several awesome benefits:
- Doing it yourself can dramatically reduce your overall costs.
- Because the kit is built for your specific order, there is no material waste.
- Lower maintenance costs
- It’s quick, easy, and convenient for your busy schedule.
- The kits are remarkably quick to assemble, and with our clear and detailed instructions, you’ll be able to get everything put together on your own timeline.
The satisfaction and pride of knowing that you were the one who built a structure that will stand strong for a lifetime.
What Makes Metal Buildings So Great?
A prefab steel structure offers a whole range of benefits compared to a traditional build made of wood or other materials. The limitless customization options, reduced construction costs, incredible durability, and lack of wasted materials are things you benefit from immediately, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Over its lifetime, your custom metal building will easily pay for itself in total savings. A steel structure made with high-quality materials, like the ones at Global Carport, is incredibly damage resistant, costs substantially less in maintenance, and retains its value at a much higher rate than an equivalent wooden structure.
This is one of the smartest investments you can make in yourself or your business. You’ll benefit from:
- Reduced Insurance Rates – Thanks to incredible durability against weather damage and the reduced likelihood of having to deal with mold, pests, termites, or other common problems that wooden structures face, insurance companies offer a substantial discount on rates for steel buildings.
- Expansion or Re-modelling is Easy & Affordable – Your needs will change over the years, that’s inevitable. With a prefab steel structure, it is fast and simple to order additional parts that match the original frame, making expansion a breeze.
- Incredible Long-Term Value – Over a period of decades, wooden buildings can easily get run down and become an eyesore and a money pit. Steel structures maintain their stability and beauty for an incredibly long time to come and enhance the value of your property.
- Customization – No matter what your personal or business needs, you can design a metal building that is perfect for you, and when your needs change, it is simple and affordable to adjust your structure to match.
What Are You Waiting For? Invest In Your Future Metal Building Today!
If you’ve made it this far, then the incredible benefits of investing in your own custom metal building should be clear. Hopefully, you’re as excited as we are about the infinite possibilities they offer. Our passion for problem-solving is the reason Global Carport has become the best metal buildings dealer in America.
Give us a call now on (800) 918-7432 while the ideas for your own perfect metal building are fresh in your mind, and let us show you how easy and affordable it is to invest in your future.